Seriously, who knew that one of THESE puppies could be so DANGEROUS!
This morning, I was innocently round brushing my hair - like I do, when I decided to put the blow dryer in between my legs while I repositioned the round brush in my hair. *Note - The reason I didn't put it on my counter is because I was using the outlet far away from the counter because the outlet next to our sink is WORTHLESS. Anyway, my knees started getting REALLY HOT. So naturally I release, and the blow dryer falls to the ground. THEN... I SMELL something so Disgusting. I look down and to my amazement, my BLOW DRYER BURNT a HOLE in my ROBE! .. True story. Now our vanity area smells like burnt robe. Sick.