24 May 2011

Friendly Competition!


Well, guess what time of the year it is! BACHELORETTE time! 

That's right, last night ABC's the Bachelorette premiered and lets be honest, it looks like a great season.

 In order to kick it off, we decided to have a little friendly competition. I thought I would extend to invitation to all of my faithful readers (if there are any!) to join. 

Here are the rules. 

You have to watch the season premiere and pick your top TWO choices of who you think the winner will be. Let's find out who has the best judgment with love at first sight! If you would like to enter, leave a comment, text or call and tell me your votes by Sunday the 29th. I will be posting the list Monday morning and then after each Monday night updating to see who picks the winner! 

Hope you all decide to join in!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I can tell you right now, I will lose because I always pick who I want rather than who the bachelorette would want. :) But my two choices are William and Ryan P.