28 May 2009

The First Sighting


Soooo, there is really only one thing I absolutely detest about being home, that is HOBOS. Two days ago I had my first sighting of the season at work. It went something like, me walking in the back room to a desk to get some papers to work on, looking down by the chair, seeing a MASSIVE sick Hobo, then a little screaming, a lot of running, to find a boy to smash it for me. Classic, everyone I asked said they were afraid of Hobos too. When I finally found someone brave enough, the little creeper was long gone. I was hoping that was the end of it, but boy was I wrong. Yesterday I get to work, and I was asked to organize and polish the rental fleet of Segways. As I was doing this, I looked UP yes UP on the wall and there was a Huge Hobo!... For all of you Idahoans that believe Hobos can't climb. They've evolved. Serious. It was HIGH on the wall. I ran to my dad, he got some insect spray, and then the boy I work with sprayed it down to weaken its mobility, then another BRAVE guy GRABBED it with his rag and Smashed it. The Segways are right my desk. Needless to say, I didn't sit there at all yesterday. Sick. These little guys better steer clear of my bedroom, and my whole house for that matter. I have no mercy for them or their venom. I think these hobo's just need to get out of town!

4 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

it is true, they have evolved!

Katherine Welch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine Welch said...

I know how you feel. This one time, we had a hobo walk into our classroom! That was really scary. :)